RomPatcher+ is an improved and fixed version of the RomPatcher software developed by ZoRn.
Using RomPatcher+ it is possibile to reach a new level of customization for you Symbian phone.
Change-Log RP > RP+
This is the list of the main differences in comparison with RomPatcher by ZoRn:
– New: can dump the whole rom content to file \romdumpplus.dmp
– New: can dump the SuperPage content to file \superpage.dmp
– New: full support for DomainSrv.exe autostart
– New: introduced new commands ord_rel, ord_snr which allow to patch DLL using ordinal
– New: can be integrated in cooked ROM firmware.
– New: it is now possible to apply/remove patches with just 1 click.
– New: added vertical scrollbar.
– New: introduced the new command “+SuperPage” which allow to patch the RAM area where is stored the SuperPage.
– New: introduced support for a new commands, info: return: error: check the demo1-4.rmp patches included.
– New: introduced #ifdef, #ifndef, #else, #endif, #define statements. This will allow to retrieve system values at runtime to create more flexible and powerful patches. Check the ReadMe_Macros.txt for all the details.
– New: you can search / filter the patches in the list. Just start typing the patch name to apply the filter.
– New: wildcard ?? support for patches.
– Fixed: Kern-Exec0 error when closing RomPatcher after a patch was applied.
– Fixed: doesn’t unexpectedly crash when using large and complex patches.
– Fixed: RP+ can correcly patch contiguous shadow ram pages without any crash.
– Improved: the shadow ram memory is now fully released when a patch is removed.
– Improved: better compatibility (supports also the OmniaHD, 5630, E52 and probably future devices).
– Improved: the “Patch Info…” option shows all the information lines contained in the patch.